PASSPORT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A typed application letter addressed to the Director General of Immigration and Emigration in Rwanda through the High Commission in London. Parents applying for their child must both sign the letter and provide their child’s birth certificate, copies of passports, marriage certificate or proof of sole responsibility for a child for a single parent.
- A completed passport application form: DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
- Passport applicants are required to state the new names of their places of birth according to the current administrative structure. Please find the correct map on the following link- http://www.minaloc.gov.rw/index.php?id=492
- Photocopies of the following; resident permit or passport (if applicant is a national of the country in which she/he is applying from), Rwanda National Identity card, a birth certificate and consular card.
- 2 photographs with a white background and both ears in view.
- Payment of Fee – £65(Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable) for New/Renewal passport application.
- Proof of payment i.e. receipt from bank or printout of online transaction
PAYMENT FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION
The High Commission DOES NOT accept/process payment by cash, postal orders or cheques for visa applications. All payments must be made by bank transfer, online transfer or direct deposit to the Rwanda High Commission Consular Account using the details below:
NOTE: All applications must be submitted with a proof of payment (i.e. Payment receipt, payment confirmation, cash deposit receipt from our bank, transfer receipt from your bank, screenshot of online banking transfer with amount, date and account information visible)
Passport Fee – £65.00 (Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable).
Passport Replacement Fee – £90 (Full passport fee plus extra charge of £25 for replacement due to loss, damage or theft)
Sort Code: 60-83-03
IBAN: GB95GTBI60830323389012 | SWIFT Code: GTBIGB2L
Address: GT Bank, 62 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8TF.
Please use applicant’s name as payment reference
SUBMITTING YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION
You can submit your application in person or by post using the address below
High Commission of Rwanda
FAO: Consular Section
120 – 122 Seymour Place, London, W1H 1NR
Please ensure you enclose proof of payment with your application.