Requirements for Police Clearance Certificate
- Written request for a Criminal Record Clearance Certificate to the Prosecutor General of National Public Prosecution Authority, P.O BOX 1328, Kigali-Rwanda, stating the name, date of birth, place of birth, date and length of stay and place where the applicant lived, worked or studied in Rwanda. Applicant must also provide details of their nominated key contact person in Rwanda.
- Duly completed Police Clearance Form
- Two colour passport-sized photo with white background and both ears in view.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Proof of legal stay in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Proof of Current Address.
- Proof of Payment (receipt) of £50.00 into Rwanda High Commission Bank Account. Account details below
- Self-addressed, pre-paid (special delivery or recorded) envelope for the return of your document.
Please note that payment is £50.00 per application/name. The High Commission DOES NOT accept/process payment by cash, postal orders or cheques for visa applications. All payments must be made by bank transfer, online transfer or direct deposit to the Rwanda High Commission Consular Account using the details below:
NOTE: All applications must be submitted with a proof of payment (i.e. Payment receipt, payment confirmation, cash deposit receipt from our bank, transfer receipt from your bank, screenshot of online banking transfer with amount, date and account information visible)
Sort Code: 60-83-03
IBAN: GB95GTBI60830323389012 | SWIFT Code: GTBIGB2L
Address: GT Bank, 62 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8TF.
Please use applicant’s name as payment reference